Exceptional property in the heart of 26 hectares, including 20 hectares of oak trees and 5 hectares of pleasure grounds and olive trees in production, located only 4 kilometres from the charming village of Fayence in the Var hinterland.
The property is entirely built of local stone and covers more than 1,000 m². It is composed of seven buildings:
- A 700 m² mansion with a heated outdoor swimming pool, also built in stone, with a pool house and a 25 m² storage room,
- Caretaker's house of 90 m²,
- Garage for 3 vehicles and a 60 m² workshop,
- Stone shed of 20 m²,
- Carriage house for vehicles and agricultural machinery of 65 m²,
- Building of 64 m² with a stable used as a warehouse but which can be converted into independent living quarters.
No information available